S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research
Munshi Nagar | Dadabhai Road,
Andheri West | Mumbai
Each person must have a passport valid for six months beyond date of visa application to obtain a visa.
Foreign nationals wanting to travel to India need to possess a passport of their country and a valid India visa. From now on, you can get your India visa quickly and simply without having to send your passport to the India Embassy by applying for eVisa online. E-Visas can be used for tourism, recreation, sightseeing, casual business, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, or short duration medical treatment.
- International travelers whose sole objective for visiting India is recreation, sight seeing, casual visit to visit friends and relatives, attending a short term yoga program, medical treatment including treatment under Indian systems of medicine, business purpose, as attendant to e-Medical visa holder, attending a conference/ seminar/ workshop organized by a Ministry or Department of the Government of India, State Governments or UT Administrations etc. & their subordinate/ attached organizations & PSUs and no other purpose/activity.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International travelers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International travelers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
Please visit the Indian government’s website for electronic travel authorization for additional information regarding the eligibilities and requirements for this type of visa.
The dress code for the summit is business casual.
The weather in Mumbai in April is warm with temperatures between 75-92°F. Mumbai is usually hot and humid, therefore loose clothing is recommended.
India, also known as the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country (with over 1.2 billion people), and the most populous democracy in the world.