5 April 2017 - 7 April 2017
Described by the Financial Times as the program for “the infantry that wins the war”, the seminar is aimed at developing operational excellence in business schools and management development institutions and has educated so far close to 400 participants from 100 business schools in 40 countries of Europe, Asia, and Africa.
This unique seminar is aimed at program managers in charge of delivery of educational programs. They will improve their skills related to the promotion and delivery of educational programs and learn about best practices in initiating, developing, organizing, coordinating and streamlining program management processes and methodologies.
The Program Management Seminar is an intensive and highly interactive three-day program designed to make Program and Project Managers more effective in handling their increasingly demanding and complex responsibilities. Class sessions include briefings by experts, group discussions, and case analyses of problems faced by Program Managers.
Topics to be covered include:
- The role of the program manager in program delivery;
- Building a positive learning environment;
- Understanding target markets;
- Delivering high levels of customer satisfaction;
- How to decide on marketing investments to increase enrollments;
- Admissions systems;
- Post-program activities;
- Managing alumni relations;
- Managing the performance of program staff;
- Hiring program management staff;
- Dealing with difficult participants;
- Managing faculty;
- Handling ethical dilemmas in the program manager role.
Early bird fee – before 31 January
- EUR 700 for CEEMAN institutional members
- EUR 750 for exchange and individual members
- EUR 950 for non-members
After 31 January
- EUR 750 for CEEMAN institutional members
- EUR 820 for exchange and individual members
- EUR 1050 for non-members
In some cases, 22% VAT might apply depending on the legal status of the applicant’s institution.
The fee is covering all materials, coffee breaks and lunches. Please note that the fee does not include travel or accommodation expenses.
Special scholarships are available for participants from Latin America and Africa.
Živa Žmavc Thongvanh Project Manager
+386 4 57 92 518