26 April 2020 - 28 April 2020
Denver, Colorado, USA
Elevating Our Perspectives
A study in contrasts, Denver is firmly rooted to its old west history while delivering a world-class cultural experience with its 350,000 square foot internationally renowned museum featuring over 70,000 works of art. Denver’s stunning landscapes and vistas will open your mind to high altitude possibilities.
This year, AACSB’s largest and most diverse conference features themes to heighten and reinvigorate your role, your program, your staff, your school, and your graduates:
- Social impact of business schools: Elevate your community’s influence toward global prosperity.
- Technology’s role in business education: Blazing trails within artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality, mobile and micro learning.
- Networks and partnerships: Forge new relationships to discover best practices and seek innovative solutions together.
- Lifelong learning: Climb from the valleys to ascend the peaks in the mountainous needs of the future of global business. Schools must rise to the challenge, providing stackable credentials and revolutionizing methods to reach nontraditional students.
- Broadened and interdisciplinary skills: Flexibility is a pinnacle of achievement that is essential in industry today.
We are at the precipice of a new day in the delivery of education. To teach, we must first learn. Soar to new heights in Denver.