26 April 2020 - 28 April 2020
Now a Virtual Conference!
To continue to provide resources for business educators worldwide, we will be delivering the International Conference and Annual Meeting virtually. Now more than ever it is important that we continue to connect, innovate, and learn together. Though we cannot meet you in person this year, we hope to provide a highly interactive virtual conference experience.
Elevating Our Perspectives
AACSB’s new virtual ICAM will be an engaging and rich conference experience with affinity groups, a town hall meeting, networking opportunities, and an exhibit hall. Sessions will include the world’s foremost speakers and topics on business education. Elevate your perspectives with us along the following learning tracks:
- Accreditation: Discover ways to approach faculty standards, assurance of learning, and more.
- Impact: Share how your school demonstrates innovation and impact.
- Transformation: Stay relevant through social, political, and economic changes.
- Curriculum: Learn how curriculum is changing to match industry’s needs.
- Collaboration: Share best practices and solutions with your peers.