9 September 2019 - 11 September 2019
The Sustainable Economy Global Forum, founded by Nova School of Business and Economics (Nova SBE), UN Global Compact Network Portugal, Cascais Municipality and Sustainable Society Initiative, is a platform with a unique cornerstone on promoting and integrating the focus on human development that we pass on and call “HUMANOMICS” to the concept of economics.
The purpose of this Forum is also to identify and promote solutions to support the United Nations in implementing sustainable public and private policies by bringing together political leaders, business people, leaders from the third sector and academy from around the world, in partnership with global media.
This annual event will focus on global promotion and implementation of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as well as monitor andreview the Sustainable Development Agenda of 2030 adopted by Heads of State, business leaders and Governments in September 2015.
The Forum will play an active role in the achievement of these Goals, implementing various action programs to promote the sustainable development.
- Platform for UN Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development (17 SDGs)
- Renewal and Repositioning Lisbon 2020 – EU
- Exhaustion of the Davos and Clinton Global Initiative formulas
- Occupation of the political, economic and environmental vacuum left by the US policies and Brexit
- Opportunity to strengthen the commitments signed in the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20)
- Creating consensus on the Sustainable Economy Imperative for the Branding of Institutions, Countries and Cities
- Develop a Nation Branding of host countries, attracting global attention to the EU and Portugal
- Establish host cities as protagonists and sustainability references
- Producing content for global media
Nova SBE as Central Headquarters in Cascais for the Sustainable Economy Global Forum
- Public University
- Youth Involvement
- Natural Environment Landscapes
- PPP Model for Quality Education
- Solid Structure
- Sustainability Teaching
- History of Social Projects
For more information on how to submit a case study/ research, click here
To contact the organization of the event, send an email to email@example.com