Experiential learning opportunities are an effective way to give students the leadership and team skills they need to successfully operate across borders and cultures. GBSN invites you to a highly interactive, international summit on Experiential Learning that provides an in depth examination on how schools use real-world projects to give their students an impactful learning experience.
The GBSN Learning by Doing summit, co-hosted by S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, is an intensive workshop geared to participants who are looking to develop a new experiential learning program or modify or scale a current one. The summit will offer content sessions, panel discussions and hands-on guided workshop activities led by the GBSN Experiential Learning Steering Committee and S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research.
Participants will walk away from the summit with something to implement. A follow-up session with a member from the GBSN Experiential Learning Committee will occur participants 60 days after the summit concludes. The follow-up sessions will provide participants with an opportunity to talk to an expert about their program with a deeper focus on their context.
Space is limited so secure your seat today!
Complimentary registrations, sponsored by Capsim, are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a complimentary registration.
Who Should Attend?
The summit will convene business school directors and faculty from across the globe with a shared interest in experiential learning to:
- Discover innovative approaches to applying action based learning curricula with an emphasis on the Asian context
- Explore opportunities to increase multi-sector engagement in management education within the region
- Engage with international peers to share experiences, best practices, and lessons learned
- Develop ideas for adapting others’ innovations to enhance existing programs
- Design an experiential learning program that can be applied to your management education curricula
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai
Munshi Nagar | Dadabhai Road,
Andheri West | Mumbai – 400 058, India
Join the Mailing List
Join the mailing list for more information on registration, agenda and speaker lineup.