The Global Business School Network is a nonprofit organization that partners with business schools, industry, foundations and aid agencies to improve access to quality, locally relevant management and entrepreneurship education for the developing world.
GBSN’s work in three intersecting areas aims to connect business education to stronger management and stronger management to improved organizational performance on multiple dimensions, such as financial returns and sustainability.
GBSN fosters cross-border knowledge and content sharing relevant to developing world management and entrepreneurship challenges.
- Cross-Border Coffee Break Webinars
- Advisory Committees
- Opportunities Board Listings
- Resources for News, Trends & Tools
- Case Study Teaching and Writing
GBSN provides experiences that are impactful and transformational in improving management and entrepreneurship skills.
- Faculty Mentoring and Training
- Global Treks
- Student Scholarships
- Experiential Learning Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities