Accelerating the Collective Impact of Management Education in the Decade of Action
The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative of the United Nations Global Compact is convening the 2021 Global Forum for Responsible Management Education – 9th PRME Assembly.
Join fellow deans, scholars, educators, students and business leaders across the wider PRME community in helping to envision and shape the future of business and management education in support of the global effort to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Key Themes and Sessions
- Collaboration and strategic alignment of PRME and UNGC for collective impact (Global and Local perspective)
- Advancing management education in key priority areas including business and human rights, decent work, gender equality, climate change and sustainable finance amongst others
- Advancing strategic partnerships for impact and amplification
- Focus sessions for PRME Chapters, Working Groups, Deans, Champions, Students, Partners and more
- Student-led sessions on the value of sustainability-focused education in building competencies for the future and announcement of student-engagement initiatives
- Presentation of PRME Recognition Awards
- Launch of the Positive Impact Rating (PIR) 2021 Edition
- 15th June, 2021: PRME will be hosting sessions at the United Nations Global Compact Leaders Summit.
- 16th – 17th June, 2021: PRME Global Forum will begin at the conclusion of the Leaders Summit
Detailed schedule is available on the registration website.
General Admission is $199.00
Registration is complimentary for all employees of companies and non-business stakeholders participating in the UN Global Compact and as well as UN partners and affiliates and Government representatives. If you are unsure if your company is a UN Global Compact participant, please click here to search. PRME signatory tickets are complimentary as well. For questions about registration, please email email@example.com.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.