Science and Management: An Alliance to Solve Global Challenges
CEEMAN – the International Association for Management Development in Dynamic Societies (www.ceeman.org) is inviting you to join the 28th CEEMAN Annual Conference that will take place online on 23-25 September 2020 and discuss Ideas and Inspiration for Management Development from Fields Beyond Management. The conference is organized in partnership with IMD Lausanne, IEDC-Bled School of Management, and Moscow School of Management Skolkovo.
Top 5 benefits of participation:
- 4 excellent keynotes with remarkable findings of high relevance for management – from biology, neuroscience, airplane industry experience, and arts
- 3 days of live events for insights, inspiration, and experience exchange with colleagues from around the world
- 6 weeks of advance online platform access for networking and connecting
- posting your materials in a dedicated section of the conference online platform before, during and after the event
- scheduling individual meetings and starting new international collaborations
- interesting social events, including a livestream of a concert on Friday, 25 Sept!
It has come to our attention that with the current international travel restrictions due to COVID-19 and most training events going online, Erasmus+ Grant Support for the Mobility of Staff could cover “organizational support” of participation of teaching or administrative staff in online events that are at least 2 days long, in the amount of EUR 350 per person.
To provide for a collaborative and inclusive space, we encourage leaders of educational institutions to bring their faculty, staff, as well as students and alumni to the event to enrich the discussions, bring diversity of perspectives, and share a common vision.
- EUR 820 for CEEMAN members
- EUR 1,100 for non-members
For more information, please visit this website: http://www.ceeman.org/programs-events/28th-ceeman-annual-conference