Theme: Fostering NextGen Learners: Vision 2035
Location: Woxsen University, Hyderabad, India
Dates: 20th and 21st December, 2022
Woxsen University (Hyderabad, India) is organizing a global high-strategic meeting- Executive Council Forum 2022, reserved for Deans/Directors/Rectors and executive positions of similar characteristics. Additionally, top C-level executives from the Indian subcontinent will be present.
The purpose is simple: To truly define where we have reached and where we are going in HighEd, defining from the strategy to the ground activities to ensure a sustainable and socially impactful educational model. Woxsen University recently organized the Global Impact Summit 2022, represented by 15 countries and national dignitaries in a 4-day platform that led to multiple collaborations, the signing of chair professorships and the formation of a Centre of Excellence in ERS.
Woxsen University would like to invite you to nominate your executive members, to participate in this high-level forum. They will also be issuing a set of awards in the categories below:
- Exemplar High Impact Research
- Outstanding Industry-Academia collaboration
- Social Responsibility Award
- International Network Collaboration Award
- Building NextGen Entrepreneurs Award
- Understanding the Evolving Needs of Learners V2035
- Bringing Climate Change into the Classroom
- Digitalisation is here to stay: Time to Transform
- The Future of Lifelong Education
- From Narrative to Action on ERS/D&I
- Bringing Common Sense to HighEd through Entrepreneurship
- How to marry Industry and Academia?
260 USD, equivalent to INR 20,000 (this includes accommodation in a 6 star hotel, meals and local transportation for the entire duration of the forum)