The NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights, the Alliance Business School at the University of Manchester, the Geneva School of Economics and Management at Geneva University, and the Global Business School Network invite individuals at business schools who are interested the integration of human rights in business school curriculum to the GBSN for BHR Impact Community 5th Annual Meeting.
The annual meeting will focus on the advancement of human rights research and teaching at business schools. Participants will discuss new initiatives and issues pertaining to business and human rights, discuss the implementation and use of the toolkit and discuss updates and activities within the group’s research clusters.
The meeting will take place virtually on Wednesday, November 17 at 9:00am EST / 3:00pm CET.
The 5th Annual Meeting is scheduled on the final day of GBSN’s signature event, GBSN Beyond: Virtual Conference Reimagined. More information will be sent on both events closer to date.
Wednesday, November 17 at 9:00am EST / 3:00pm CET
- 9:00 Opening by Michael Posner (NYU Stern) and Dorothée Baumann-Pauly (GSEM)
- 9:05 Dan LeClair (GBSN)
- 9:10 Mette Morsing (PRME)
- 9:20 Stéphanie Bryant (AACSB): Research with Impact
- 9:35 Research cluster updates
- 10:00 Research Interests from Practice
- Vincent Bernard – International Code of Conduct Association (ICoCA)
- Maria Gallotti – International Labor Organization (ILO)
- Richa Mittal – Fair Labor Association (FLA)
- Dante Pesce – UN Working Group for Business and Human Rights
- 10:20 Next Steps and Closing Remarks
Interested in joining the GBSN for BHR Impact Community?
Individuals interested in joining the Global Business School Network for Business and Human Rights should complete the online sign-up form below. To attend the 5th Annual Meeting, please sign up for the Impact community.