Did you know that the vast majority of consultants tend to enter the field at an undergraduate or a recent graduate level? So if you’re a student and want to learn about the career paths for graduates at top consulting firms, this is your chance to seek advice from a professional who was a student not too long ago! Our expert for this session is Shahd Ali.
When she was a student at Harvard University, Shahd joined Boston Consulting Group as a Summer Associate, a 3 month internship. Right after graduation, she joined BCG again as an Associate and is now currently a Consultant.
Some of the topics that will be discussed:
- CVs and Cover Letters
- Interview questions and process
- Skills necessary in Consulting
- Maintaining relationships after Internships
- Typical day for consultants
- Career paths for graduate consultants
- Any questions you may have
Prepare your questions for Shahd and join the conversation.