Thursday, March 10
3:00 EST I 8:00 GMT
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur with an idea to solve regional and international problems? Join us for this interactive session with our Entrepreneurship Expert, Olamiposi Ekuma, Pram Manager, Genesys Startup Boost at Genesys Tech Hub, to learn how you can turn your idea into an investment-worthy product. Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Going from an idea to a prototype and a product
- Opportunities & challenges for Entrepreneurs in emerging markets
- How to validate your idea, secure early adopters, and gain traction
- What Investors look for when evaluating a Startup
- What to include in a Pitch or an Investor Deck
- How to value your startup
- How to negotiate equity with Investors
About Olamiposi Ekuma:
Olamiposi is a Business Manager at Genesys Tech Hub. She coordinates the Genesys Startup Boost which is designed to groom nascent tech enabled businesses to scale and become industry leaders.
Having built a solid background in the ICT and Business space, Ola understands all the details of running and growing startups from scratch. With 4 years of experience in startup mentoring as well as running a startup accelerator, Ola has contributed to the scaling of over 25 startups, recording multiple exits while at it.
As the head of inclusion programs, Ola has a huge passion for learning and mastering new things, she’s even more passionate about giving back. This has inspired her to plan and successfully execute a number of learning initiatives specifically targeted at females who want to start a career in tech. On any other day, she’s the most goofy person you would find in the room