Join the Center for Global Business and executive director Rebecca Bellinger for a conversation about making strides to position women for success in the global economy. Hear from women leaders of global organizations that drive change, influence policy, and create programs to close the gender gap and support women in the workforce.
From four points of view, the panelists will address:
- What programs, resources, and incentives are in place currently to support women in the global business ecosystem.
- How traditional systems and norms obstruct women from the paid workforce and what is being done to address the issues.
- How equal economic treatment for women benefits everyone, economically, and socially.
- Simona Scarpaleggia, Global CEO, Edge Strategy
- Linda Scott, Author, The Double-X Economy: The Epic Potential of Empowering Women
- Margo Thomas, Founder and President, Women’s Economic Imperative
- Elizabeth Vasquez, CEO and Co-founder, WEConnect International
Registration is required to access the webinar.
Thursday, March 25
- 12:00 p.m. Washington, D.C.
- 4:00 p.m. London
- 5:00 p.m. Geneva
- 6:00 p.m. Cape Town
- 9:30 p.m. Mumbai
- 12:00 a.m. Singapore
This webinar is free of charge. Click the button below to register.