You are invited to enter our competition and support and strengthen diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) skills and knowledge for today’s students, who will become tomorrow’s global business leaders.
The University of Michigan’s Stephen M. Ross School of Business and the William Davidson Institute (WDI) at the University of Michigan are proud to present the third annual DEI Global Case Writing Competition.
We encourage you to submit an academic case study about a DEI-related business dilemma within one or across multiple business disciplines. See Submission Requirements for more information.
- Encourage and reward the development and publication of new, relevant academic case studies that focus on DEI in business and/or feature diverse protagonists as business leaders.
- Publish teaching materials that will increase student understanding of the unique and realistic challenges of creating, implementing and sustaining DEI in a business or organization anywhere in the world.
- Present learning opportunities for students that challenge current ideas about DEI in business and that spur critical thinking for creative pathways for more positive change.
Who Can Enter
- Individual students or student teams (graduate or undergraduate) and other professionals may enter, but must enter in collaboration with a faculty member or instructor from an accredited university/college, in the U.S. or internationally.
- Individual faculty/instructors or teams from an accredited university/college (in the U.S. or internationally) may also enter.
- January 31, 2023: “Intent to Enter” forms due.
- March 31, 2023: Final submission documents due.
- July 2023: Public announcement of winners.
Thank you for the support of our sponsors. Learn more about them here.
For all inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.