Location: Woxsen University
Preferred Program Dates: May – July
Woxsen University is pleased to announce an interesting opportunity for international partners to participate in a global immersion program on “Doing Business in Emerging Markets (DBEM)” at Woxsen University.
The program focuses on the Senior Executive Professionals and/or FMB (Family Managed Business) segment across various countries considered in the category of “developing” or “emerging”. These countries are formed by a predominant array of FMB SMEs that look for an adequate succession leadership approach.
The program would be operated by the School of Business, Woxsen University in the following modality:
- The program will take place in Woxsen University, India.
- The minimum cohort is of 15 candidates (per university).
- The duration will be 2 weeks.
- Learning by Doing.
- Focus on Business Plan development execution
- Particiation in international business plan competitions.
- Exposure to the core aspects of manufacturing, service, retail, real state, infrastructure, among other business verticals.
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Acquiring and Managing Customers
- Leveraging IT for Business
- Interpersonal Skills for Business Leaders
- Managing Self & Teams
- Family Dynamics
- Business and Society
- International Business/ Private Equity & Venture Capital
- International Finance & Taxation
- Behavioural Psychology
- Managing Sales Force and Reseller Networks
- B2B Sales
- Harnessing Human Resources in FMBs
- Competitive Strategy
- Strategic Negotiation
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Digital Business Models
About Woxsen Univeristy
Woxsen University is a unique effort, that has been designed to re-imagine education and learning. Established in 2014 Woxsen University is the flag-bearer of the first Private Universities of the young state of Telangana. With a strong belief in creating a highly invigorating knowledge platform that transcends traditional academic boundaries, Woxsen’s foundation rests on 4 Pillars: Academic Excellence, Applied Learning, Global Exposure, Diversity & Inclusivity, which has propelled the university to a stellar Rank 3 among the Top Private Universities in India, courtesy Times B-School Ranking 2022. Top Private University, courtesy IIRF, Education Post to name a few.