The AUC School of Business, Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (CEI), El-Khazindar Business Research and Case Center (KCC) and Business Association (BA), are launching an online 24-hour International Case Competition (ICC).
The International Case Competition aims to empower innovative undergraduate students and university networks to raise their awareness of steps taken in the entrepreneurial ecosystem and engage in developing solutions to enhance the business operations of emerging startups facing the current challenges provided by the outbreak of COVID – 19.
This year the ICC would run on a virtual platform for 2 consecutive days on March 26 & 27, 2021. Students will come up with innovative solutions and creative breakthroughs to ensure providing a unique experience not just to participating teams but also to the startup. The ICC 2021 case tells the story of a recently established startup. The startup’s concept mixes tradition with technology to improve the quality of life of city dwellers.
You will have the chance to win a monetary prize!!
Details on Eligibility
1. Participating teams should consist of 3-4 undergraduate students.
2. You cannot register as an individual you have to be in teams.
Further details will be communicated to the teams through email.
To apply, visit: http://bit.ly/2NiDpks
Key Deadlines and Dates
– Registration Deadline: Monday, March 22, 2021 at 11:59PM (Cairo local time)
– Opening Ceremony and Introduction: Friday, March 26, 2021
– Competition day: Saturday, March 27, 2021
– Case presentations and closing ceremony: Saturday, March 27, 2021