Hosted by the GBSN for Learning Innovations Impact Community
Join a small group of individuals from business schools around the world in a hands-on learning simulation focused on a specific application of generative AI tools in support of personalized learning. Our focus will be on tools that are available at no- to low-cost.
Each 1.5 hour event includes a brief presentation, followed by a team-based exercise using generative AI. By the end of this series, you will begin to integrate generative AI into your teaching practice.
Who Should Attend
Individuals at GBSN member institutions who are looking to explore ways of integrating generative AI into their teaching practice, especially in ways that enrich and personalize the learning experience. No prior experience with generative AI tools is required.
Engagement #1: Scripting the Blockbuster: Crafting Your Course Model
Engagement #2: Director’s Cut: Mastering the Art of Teaching Techniques
Engagement #3: Beyond the Matrix: Fostering Critical Thought and Authentic Connections
Apply to Participate
This workshop will be held virtually across three closed online sessions. There is no fee to participate; however, chosen participants must be able to attend the sessions indicated in their application.
- A “playbook” for using generative AI for the selected personalized learning application.
- Insights into outcomes and challenges of real-world applications.
- Experience working with your workshop team to apply the playbook in a simulated personalized learning challenge.
- Connections with others around the world who are similarly focused on emerging opportunities for personalized learning.
- Access to the discussion community for sharing & reacting to emerging news and opinion pieces on the use of generative AI in education and personalized learning.
Assistant Dean for Educational Innovation and Chief Learning Officer
Gies College of Business, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Assistant Vice President for Strategy and Innovation and Executive Director
Badavas Center, Strategy and Innovation, Bentley University
About the GBSN for Learning Innovations Impact Community
The Learning Innovations Impact Community of GBSN is a global network of professionals with a shared interest in accelerating and scaling our ability to improve student learning in business education. We represent a range of backgrounds and experience levels in this space.
We are especially focused on transforming pedagogy through experimentation and evidence-based actions that improve relevancy, quality and access in business education around the globe.
To achieve this goal we will:
- Connect individuals with curiosity, ideas, expertise, and aspirations
- Facilitate discourse and discovery (idea-sharing)
- Cultivate experimentation and collaborative learning that broadens business schools’ adoption of evidence-based, innovative teaching and learning strategies.
For any questions, please email Julie LaBelle, firstname.lastname@example.org.