Skip to content
Ex-President, Brazilian Agribusiness Association (ABAG) and Co-Facilitator at the Brazilian Coalition on Climate, Forest and Agriculture
CEO, CBKK S/A
- Graduated in Food Engineering at UNIFEB in Barretos – SP. Specializations in Social Responsibility and the Third Sector from FIA – Fundacao Instituto de Administracao, MBA in International Trade from FIA/USP – University of Sao Paulo and a Master’s in Administration Strategy, Science and Management of International Trade from the Institute of Administration and Economics of the Pierre Mendes University in Grenoble – France, among several other courses and specializations at national and international level in the area of agriculture and sustainability.
- Worked in the vegetable oil sector and in the agri-environment investments in the Amazon region for over 30 years. Was director of sustainability, commercial and later CEO at Agropalma Group.
- Member of the advisory boards of the World Bioeconomy Forum, in the Black-Jaguar Foundation, renature (The Netherlands), Conservation International (CI Brasil), in addition to other private companies.
- In January 2019 assumed the position of President of the Board of Directors of ABAG – Brazilian Agribusiness Association. In February 2020 assumed the co-facilitation in the Brazil Coalition on Climate, Forest, and Agriculture, and is one of the spokespersons for the “Be Legal with the Amazon” campaign.
- Currently serves as technical coordinator at the Global Agri-environmental Center / Dom Cabral Foundation and as the Executive Secretary of the Brazilian Amazonian States Consortium.