Application & Cost
Program Tuition Fee:
- 9.5 days in-person residencies developed by leading business schools
- Access to virtual mentoring by respected current and former Deans
- Knowledge and skills to lead your business school, faculty and staff
- A certificate highlighting your accomplishments and professional development
- Free admittance to GBSN 2018 Annual Conference and Gala in Nairobi, Kenya
Participants will need to cover any travel and accommodation costs at their own expense to participate in the program.
5 new Scholarships available
GBSN is pleased to announce that 5 scholarships have been made available for the Developing Deans Program, thanks to the generous support of our partners.
If you are interested in attending the program and utilizing the scholarship, please send in your application by June 30, 2018.
*Scholarships will be awarded to qualified applicants on a first come first serve basis.
Click below to access the questions that will be asked on the application form.
To apply for the Developing Deans Program, you must complete the online application form.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2018