DATE & TIME
Wednesday 6 October
11:00 PT / 18:00 GMT
Product Managers gather user data and identify their needs and the larger business objectives that their products or features will fulfill. They are responsible for defining success criteria, creating product roadmaps, and building a team to turn new features or products into a reality.
In this session with Dimah Zaidalkilani, Head of Product (Infrastructure & Security) at Asana, we will discuss what it means to be a Product Manager, career paths, essential skills, what recruiters look for, and the trends in the industry.
Some of the topics that will be covered
– What does it mean to be a Product Manager?
– How to start a career in Product Management
– Typical day for Product Managers
– Industry Trends
– What do recruiters look for when hiring fresh talents?
– Women in Engineering
– CV, Interviews, and job hunt
– Navigating career paths and development
– Up-skilling and keeping up-to-date with the market trends and needs