DATE & TIME
Monday 4 October
11:00 PT / 18:00 GMT
Although the legal sector is “conservative” and considered to be one of the sectors that is resistant to change, technology has managed to disrupt it.
LegalTech means utilizing the latest and exponential technologies to provide legal services. LegalTech has enabled legal services providers to integrate and analyze large amounts of data seamlessly, better focus on clients’ needs, and collaborate internally and externally in a more efficient manner.
In this session with Jacqueline Schafer, Founder and CEO at Clearbrief, we will dive deeper into LegalTech, its
trends, and discuss how you can enter the field as a professional or an entrepreneur.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
– What is LegalTech and why is it important?
– Technology disruption in the legal sector
– Starting a career in LegalTech
– Industry trends and future predictions
– LegalTech Entrepreneurship
– Essential skills to enter the field
– What recruiters look for when hiring fresh talents
– Any questions you may have