Monday, March 23
12:00 EST I 4:00 GMT
Product Managers gather user data and identify their needs and the larger business objectives that their products or features will fulfill. They are responsible for defining success criteria, creating product roadmaps, and building a team to turn new features or products into a reality.
Product Management is also one of the highest in-demand jobs today. If’re interested in joining this field, join the conversation with Tolu Alabi, Product Manager at Stripe, to learn how you can get started today.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- What does it mean to be a Product Manager and what are the different types of Product Managers?
- How to start a career in Product Management and what are the essential skills?
- Typical day for Product Managers and day-to-day tasks
- Industry trends & insights
- What do recruiters look for when hiring fresh talents?
- CVs, cover letters and interview tips
Tolu is passionate about the ways technology simplifies and elevates the way we experience the world. In pursuit of this passion, she is currently working on payment innovations at Stripe.
Prior to Stripe, Tolu was a PM at Amazon, and before that she was enrolled at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business. Before Stanford, she developed trading execution algorithms for Goldman Sachs’ Foreign Exchange desk.