Date: 6th of October, 2022
Time: 9:30 AM – 3:15 PM (UTC/London time)
Woxen University is pleased to host RRBM on Tour a joint virtual initiative with Responsible Research for Business & Management.
The overall objective of the symposium is to advance a critical and ethical understanding of what responsible science is so that credible and trustworthy knowledge is created to address problems important to business and society.
Upon the completion of the symposium, participants will have deeper understanding of the answers and nuances pertaining to the following:
- To advance the awareness of the RRBM’s principles and initiatives centered on responsible business
- To pinpoint the understanding of current debates and policies centered on responsible research
- To enhance the significance of paradigms in qualitative research
- To identify knowledge of practical strategies for achieving responsible research impact
- To develop the recognition of the relationship between responsible business and impact
- To increase the understanding of research transparency in scientific inquiry
- To develop an understanding of what it means to be a responsible scientist in business and management disciplines.