The International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship (ICTE) believes that sharing and debating possible alternative transformational entrepreneurial ideas and solutions from a futuristic and multi-disciplinary basis, will offer opportunities that will lead to creating future sustainable socio-economic development and growth. As a result, ICTE is inviting you to participate in conversations about the formation and launching of the International Academy for Transformational Entrepreneurship (IATE). IATE will serve as the vehicle by which global leading entrepreneurship educators, researchers, practitioners, and policy makers will work together to engage in knowledge transfer, research, university entrepreneurship ecosystem development and policy formulation to promote socio-economic growth in a post-COVID world.
To foster these conversations, ICTE is leading an online Think Tank webinar on Monday 24 May 2021 at 7:30am EDT/ 12:30pm BST, with an international, diverse mix of attendees from educational institutions, policy makers and industry.
The webinar will be led by leading international experts to help stimulate conversations on how a transformational entrepreneurial philosophy can assist a post-Covid19 socio-economic development and will include:
- Professor John Latham CBE, Vice-Chancellor and CEO, Coventry University
- Professor Gideon Maas, Executive Director of ICTE
- Mr Andreas Aasted Gjede, Director Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship (CSE), Denmark.
- Professor Xi Wang,Director of Fintech Centre, Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing, China.
- Associate Professor Daniel Agyapong, Head of Department, Marketing and Supply Chain Management, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
Registration is required for this event. Use the button below to access registration.