OCTOBER 29TH, 2020, HALF-DAY VIRTUAL EVENT
The Risk, Uncertainty, and Decisions (RUD) group at IE University (Spain) is hosting its 1st Autumn Doctoral Consortium on Behavioral Decision Making. PhD scholars, 3rd year and above, are invited to submit an abstract of their work related to decision-making, broadly defined. Open for scholars from business schools in the fields of Decision Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Marketing & Organizational Behavior.
Professor Gerben A. van Kleef, University of Amsterdam, Associate Editor at OBHDP
Selected participants will present their research in a 20-minute talk. Dedicated faculty panel will provide feedback. Best Student Paper prizes will be awarded.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
• Deadline for submission: 31st August, 2020, 5 pm Madrid time.
• Extended abstract (single-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point type, left-aligned, and in PDF format only) of no more than 1000 words.
• Include names of all co-authors and their university affiliations. Clearly identify the presenting student author.
• Research work should be ongoing and not published.
• Email your submissions to email@example.com.