You are invited to enter the competition and support and strengthen diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) skills and knowledge for today’s students, who will become tomorrow’s global business leaders. WDI Publishing and the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business are proud to present the second annual DEI Global Case Writing Competition.
You are encouraged to submit an academic case study about a DEI-related business dilemma within one or across multiple business disciplines. Submitted case studies may feature diverse protagonists who may have nontraditional, yet inclusive, management styles.
- Encourage and reward the development and publication of new, relevant academic case studies that focus on DEI in business and/or feature diverse protagonists as business leaders.
- Publish teaching materials that will increase student understanding of the unique and realistic challenges of creating, implementing and sustaining DEI in a business or organization anywhere in the world.
- Present learning opportunities for students that challenge current ideas about DEI in business and that spur critical thinking for creative pathways for more positive change.
- 1st Place Award – $10,000
- 2nd Place Award – $5,000
- 3rd Place Award – $2,500
Who Can Enter?
- Individual students or student teams (graduate or undergraduate) and other professionals may enter, but must enter in collaboration with a faculty member or instructor from an accredited university/college, in the U.S. or internationally.
- Individual faculty/instructors or teams from an accredited university/college (in the U.S. or internationally) may also enter.
- 28 January, 2022: “Intent to Enter” forms due
- 31 March, 2022: Final submission documents due
- July 2022: Public announcement of winners
Steps to Enter
- Review Submission Requirements, as well as Resources.
- Submit online Intent-to-Enter Form by January 28, 2022.
- Submit online Submission Form and final documents by March 31, 2022.
For all inquiries, please contact email@example.com.