The suitable candidate will be a core staff member and offered an exciting opportunity in a multi-cultural and dynamic work environment, with a set of distinct responsibilities based on personal strengths.
(S)he will be working in collaboration with the management unit to enable our students to become responsible leaders and address needs of business and society while ensuring the programme’s performance in the highly competitive world of management education. The key focus of this position lies in the areas of Student Experience and selected Core Projects.
- ensures that the overall SIM student experience meets the mission and vision of the SIM programme,
- designs and implements activities and events that cater to the needs and interests of the SIM programme and its supportive community,
- manages and develops the exclusive SIM-MBA double degree programmes and partnerships,
- monitors and supports SIM students’ international experience closely with the HSG Student Mobility Office,
- serves as coordinator in the SIMagination Challenge course,
- manages an assigned operations budget,
- delivers, together with staff colleagues, a world-class and seamless international learning experience for students, and
- is in charge of selected core projects and administrative mandates.
- Dedication to excellence and to upholding the core values and vision of SIM-HSG
- Min. 3 years of Operations and/or Project Management experience in the higher education sector
- Strong service-orientation and ability to foster positive relationships with students, academia, partner universities, and the wider SIM community etc.
- Experience in a diverse and international environment
- Demonstrated track record of drive, precise working style, and results-orientation under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of new educational developments and trends
- Analytical as well as conceptional skills, innovative mindset
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated track record of collaboration in a team and within professional networks
- Excellent command of English; working knowledge of German and other languages desirable
- High discretion and motivation to safeguard the interest of a globally leading programme
Please upload at least one image to accompany your submission. You can also upload a file detailing your submission.
For job-related questions, please contact Vanessa Pischulti, SIM-HSG Manager of Learning Experience and Core Projects, at email@example.com
The SIM Directorship and its team are core responsible for the SIM’s strategic development, design, and operational execution. This involves a trustful collaboration of highly motivated professionals who are committed to live up to the SIM vision, advancing the programme on a continuous basis and securing its superior positioning in the international education markets. Hence, the job is challenging and requires both a learning and a performance attitude.
University of St. Gallen
A place where knowledge is created – As one of Europe’s leading universities of economics and business administration, the University of St.Gallen (HSG), Switzerland, is committed to the education of over 8800 students. The HSG is one of the largest employers in the region and provides an attractive and innovative environment for more than 3300 researchers, educators and professional staff.