March 8 to March 10 in 2023.
This conference is a collaborative opportunity for communications, marketing, student success, and enrollment professionals in higher education business schools. Sessions will focus on tactical components of communication and enrollment management in today’s evolving higher education landscape. Explore trends in student recruitment and retention, as well as how to tell the unique learner story for your business school. Learn what the future holds for the business school degree and what role communications and enrollment teams will play. Taking place in Saint Petersburg, Florida, this conference is a collaborative opportunity for communications, marketing, student success, and enrollment professionals in higher education business schools.
We are currently accepting proposals for sessions in the following categories:
* Building Your Toolbox
* Collaborating with Internal Marketing Teams
* DEI Initiatives / Inclusive Communication & Outreach
* Effective Practices in Digital & Social Media Content Strategy
* Engaging Alumni / Alumni Advisory Boards
* Managing Leadership Requests & Needs
* Maximising Your Marketing Budget
* Operational Effectiveness
* Pitching Stories to the Media
* Research, Data and Return on Investment
* SEO / Website Management and Optimisation / CRM / Marketing Automation
* Staying in the Feedback Loop
* Content Strategies & Storytelling
* Retention & Student Support Strategies
* Student Recruitment & Enrolment Strategies
* Supporting Your Internal Engagement Teams
* The Evolution of Outreach & Recruitment Programs
Deadline to submit your proposal is October 14.