Case Focus offers a journal publication outlet for high-quality, peer reviewed teaching cases, with a focus on management and business situations in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
Call For Cases for Issue 3
The Case Centre are calling for high-quality, well-written teaching cases on all areas of business, management and government, that are set in the MEA region.
Cases submitted to the journal must be:
- written by authors based in the MEA region
- unpublished, and not under consideration. for publication elsewhere
- from published sources or field research
- no more than 7,500 words, excluding exhibits, appendices and references.
- 21 October 2021 – Deadline for case submissions
- June 2022 – Journal publication
Case Focus: The Journal of Business & Management Teaching Cases Middle East and Africa Edition Issue 2 is NOW AVAILABLE!