Applications are now open for our 2022 Case Teaching scholarships! As part of our mission to support and inspire case method practitioners, we offer five Case Teaching Scholarships each year to individuals who are new to case teaching.
The benefits include:
- a free place on an online case teaching workshop
- a review of one of the recipient’s case sessions by a workshop tutor•an exclusive online session with an expert case teacher
- a range of curated case teaching articles and books.
Who is eligible?
Faculty or PhD students with teaching responsibilities that are new to case teaching are welcome to apply. Applicants must have been teaching with cases for no more than 18 months, or be planning to start using cases in their teaching during the next calendar year. You can be from any organization worldwide and people of all ages who are new to case teaching are eligible.
- A free place on one of our online expert-led case teaching workshops – an invaluable opportunity to benefit from the knowledge and experience of an internationally respected case teacher, and share experiences and insights with fellow teachers on the course.
- A review of one of your case teaching sessions by a workshop tutor from The Case Centre. You’ll submit a recording of your case teaching session (no more than 90 minutes in length) and feedback will be provided by one of The Case Centre’s workshop tutors via Zoom or a similar platform. The review must be completed within one year of being awarded the scholarship, and we advise that it is after you have attended our case teaching workshop.
- The opportunity to attend an exclusive online session with an expert case teacher, who will provide insight into their case teaching experience and host a Q&A for scholarship recipients.
- Provision of a curated selection of case teaching articles from leading case institutions.
- Free digital copy of the book Teaching & Writing Cases: A Practical Guide by John Heath.
On completion of your scholarship, you will receive a certificate from The Case Centre in recognition of your achievement.
Dates for the 2022 scholarships:
- 2 February 2022: applications open
- 1 July 2022: applications close
- 25 July 2022: applicants notified of decision about their scholarship application
- December 2022: exclusive online session with an expert case teacher
- 25 July 2023: deadline for case teaching review to be completed.
If you have any further questions regarding this please contact Hazel Walker at email@example.com.