About the Company
Trend Micro, a global cybersecurity leader, helps make the world safe for exchanging digital information
Fueled by decades of security expertise, world-leading global threat research and intelligence, and continuous innovation, our cybersecurity platform protects hundreds of thousands of organizations and millions of individuals across clouds, networks, devices, and endpoints
With 7,000 employees across 65 countries, and the world’s most advanced global threat research and intelligence, Trend Micro enables organizations to simplify and secure their connected world.
Next-Gen Business Professional: Dallas, TX
Summary: As a part of the Trend Next-Gen Business Professional program, a summer business internship at Trend Micro is a terrific way to explore the potential for launching your career in the rapidly growing global technology industry. Additionally, it could open the door to consideration for the Marketing Rotational Associate track, which is a new-grad track focused on developing future business leaders in the company.
Your summer internship will allow you to contribute to a number of different critical business and marketing functions. It will also expose you to a broad range of senior managers and executives from around the world in a dynamic, positive, and collaborative environment.
Highlights: 11 week summer program June – August, 2023 Dallas-based January 2023 interviews Multiple positions open
You need to be:
- Currently enrolled in a business-related program in the USA, with expected graduation Spring 2024
- Able to relocate to Dallas, Texas for the duration of the summer internship
- Passionate about personal growth, improvement, and challenge
- Analytically minded, with excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with strong time-management and organizational skills\