Stanford Seed Now Accepting Applications
Stanford Seed is looking for high-potential CEOs and founders based in Africa and South Asia who are motivated for growth.
The Seed Transformation Program is an unconventional, in-person and online learning experience that goes beyond acquiring business skills. Stanford’s world-renowned faculty and dedicated team of experts work with leaders and their management teams throughout their 10-month journey to growth.
The Seed Transformation Program is an unconventional, in-person and online learning experience exclusively for founders/CEOs with annual revenue between $300K – $15M USD.
Stanford’s faculty and dedicated team of experts work with you and your management team, both virtually, and on location at your business, to help unlock growth opportunities. The Seed Transformation Program is designed specifically for business owners and up to five members of their senior management team. This program is led by world-renowned Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty and is supported by Stanford-trained advisors and experts.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2023
- Date: Tuesday Oct 18
- Time: 8am-1:30pm UTC-3
- Location: Auditorium Chilean Chamber of Construction – Av. Apoquindo 6750, Las Condes, Santiago
- Industries worldwide are beginning to accept and discuss the roles that climate change, biodiversity loss, water scarcity, and other critical environmental challenges will play in global, national, regional, and urban markets. MIT is setting its sights on research and innovations that will deliver game-changing advances in humanity’s efforts to address these changes.
This conference will highlight the MIT Environmental Solutions Initiative’s (ESI) knowledge and expertise on sustainable mining and the clean energy transition.
Professor John E. Fernandez
Director, MIT Environmental Solutions Initiative
Dr. Scott Odell
Visiting Assistant Professor, George Washington University and Visiting Scientist, MIT Environmental Solutions Initiative
Organized by the MIT Sloan Latin America Office
An event by the MIT Foundation Chile.
DATE AND TIME
Monday 8 November
1:00 PM GMT / 9:00 AM ET
Do you want your CV to get noticed by employers? Do you find it challenging to write about your professional experiences is a way that gets you an interview? Are you unsure of how to highlight your transferable skills to land jobs without a ton of direct experience? This workshop is for you!
This is your opportunity to get personal support and professional expertise that’s tailored to your job search! If you’re ready to finally land that job interview your time is now. You will be joined by industry experts from leading companies to work with you directly!
This is a hands on workshop that will be broken up into two parts: Best practices and top tips for CV writing Breakout rooms for CV review.
**You must bring your CV or Resume with you to join this workshop! **
Here’s what you can expect:
- ✅ Network with experts and like-minded students and professionals
- ✅ Gain real-time feedback on your CV from experts
- ✅ Learn the most common mistakes candidate make and how you can avoid
- ✅ Learn how to stand out as a candidate
- ✅ Learn how to optimize your CV and make it bot-friendly
- ✅ End the day with a killer CV that boosts your chances of hearing back from recruiters that lands you that dream job!
**Note: Be prepared to share your resume with Experts and other attendees during the event and remove any personal information that you are not comfortable sharing live.
Click “Register” to secure your slot. When the webinar launches, that same button will say “Join with Zoom.” Click to join the event.