Motivated to address the most pressing needs of society and enabled by digital innovation, business schools have been redefining the boundaries of their work.
That is the context for GBSN Beyond. We invite you and your organization to get involved and make a difference for the developing world—and gain visibility for being a leader and change maker in business education. The COVID-19 outbreak continues to cause disruption to business schools across the world. Even while struggling to ensure academic continuity and protect our students, faculty, and staff, we must continue to serve our communities. Business schools can and should have a positive impact during the crisis and in shaping the world that will emerge from it. For that, we need your organization’s engagement and support.
GBSN Beyond is a set of international experiences organized in three tracks designed for business school Students, Faculty, and Administrators, culminating in a collaborative virtual event November 9-13, 2020.
Support GBSN Beyond: Virtual Conference Reimagined to affiliate your organization with a dynamic, innovative experience that draws the attention of students, faculty and leaders from academic institutions and industry professionals from all over the world. Your support also helps GBSN continue its important work ensuring the developing world has the management talent it needs to generate prosperity.
GBSN Beyond will convene global leaders in academia, industry, and civil society to collectively explore the critical role of business and entrepreneurship education in our global future. Participants will look ahead and consider our futures Beyond the Classroom, Beyond Graduation, and Beyond Administration of our schools by sharing ideas and opportunities for generating greater global impact, especially in the most rapidly growing and developing areas of the world.
Co-Host and Signature Sponsor
Make a Difference
- high-visibility branding opportunities
- interactive virtual exhibitor elements
- logo placement across digital platforms
- seamless networking and building connections
- support faculty, students, and administrators from the developing world
- complimentary access to all GBSN Beyond sessions and actives
- live attendee engagement
- Actively engage in the GBSN mission and vision
- lead generation and data analytics
- contribute to COVID-19 initiatives
- reach global audience of students, faculty, academic leaders and industry professionals
Signature Sponsor ($15,000)
Event Sponsor ($10,000)
Track Sponsor ($7,500)
Supporting Sponsor ($5,000)
Beyond Virtual Backpack
Be the branded sponsor of the GBSN Beyond Backpack, the digital event bag shared with each attendee. The Beyond Backpack will feature content, resources, services and products from sponsors, institutions, and partners. Formats can be video, audio, documents, etc.
We all miss the ability to experience live performance. The power of technology allows us to offer live performances to a larger global audience. Support your local artist or performer by sponsoring a recorded performance to play during the virtual event Nov 9-13. These can include, recorded musical performances, dance, watch party, etc.
Health and Well-Being Session
With social distancing being encouraged, participants from all over the world are struggling with maintaining a healthy lifestyle through this global crisis. Sponsor a health and well-being session for all participants to enjoy. These can include, yoga, meditation, healthy habits, science of well-being, etc.
Digital Resources (In-Kind)
Be the organization to offer your digital resource to all GBSN Beyond attendees.
Become a GBSN Beyond association partner and offer your network the opportunity to engage with global leaders in academia, government, and industry to collectively explore the critical role of business and entrepreneurship education in our global future.
- Brand visibility across all three tracks and the virtual event Nov 9-13
- Logo placement in GBSN Beyond digital marketing
- Logo, link on the GBSN Beyond website
- Opportunity to offer your members a 10% discounted registration rate
- Opportunity to include content in the GBSN Beyond Virtual Backpack
- Complimentary access for staff members
Why should I sponsor or partner?
Supporting GBSN Beyond allows you to:
- Actively engage in the GBSN mission and vision
- build and develop relationships with influential high-level educators, business figures, and leading students and faculty
- forge partnerships with education institutions and industry
- build awareness and maximize exposure of your organization, products and services to all attendees
- observe and discuss the latest data, market trends and research findings on the future of global management education and the impact of COVID-19
- present your product, message, organization or self on a global level from one platform
The reason that we partner with GBSN is because we share a common worldview. Most notably, we have the common goal of developing leaders who can apply international best practice with local relevance. We do this as a business, but we also do it as philanthropy.Michael Bzdak, Corporate Contributions, Johnson & Johnson
If you are interested in any sponsorship or partnership opportunities, or if you would like to discuss other opportunities to support activities that enable the creation of new knowledge, provide meaningful experiences, and build relationships that can transform management education, as well as provide broad visibility to your organization as a champion and change maker for economic and social development.
Dan LeClair: email@example.com
Nicole Zefran: firstname.lastname@example.org