The first session aims to explore the changing global landscape for talent and the special challenges that Africa faces when it comes to developing leadership, management, and entrepreneurship talent. In this kickoff session, panelists will touch on the broad range of pressing talent challenges that will be had throughout the series and provide a bird’s eye view of how these relate to Agenda 2063, and the Africa that Africans want.
Join us as we address issues such as Pan-African integration in a de-globalizing world, harnessing a youthful African workforce in an aging global society, AI and the impact of automation everywhere, developing relevant educational opportunities for African business, and so much more.
Africa in the Context of the world invites the rest of the global community to hear from African leaders, themselves, and how we can work cohesively to truly create the future of the continent.
- Session 1: Africa’s Talent Challenges in a Changing World
- Session 2: Transformative Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Session 3: The Future Workforce-Learning and Development in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Session 4: The Business of Sustainable Development
- Session 5: Powering Digital Transformation
Tuesday, 19 January 2021
- 8:00am EST
- 2:00pm WAT
- 3:00pm SAST
- 4:00pm EAT