Digital transformation plays a central role in the sustainable development of Africa. Yet the continent does not yet have the tech talent to enable this transformation. How do we develop the skills to support the needed investment? How can business, academia, government, and civil society work together to create an environment that unlocks the full potential of Africa’s aspiring entrepreneurs? Can business schools and universities take the lead in connecting diverse talent needed to accelerate innovation? Join this session to consider these and other important questions in this fifth session of the Talent for Africa Forum.
Africa is rising as a global player and is a true beneficiary in the global arena and we are here to celebrate that, as well as help the rest of the world to benefit from it.
- Session 1: Africa’s Talent Challenges in a Changing World
- Session 2: Transformative Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Session 3: The Future Workforce-Learning and Development in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Session 4: The Business of Sustainable Development
- Session 5: Powering Digital Transformation
Wednesday, 17 March 2021
- 5:00am MST
- 7:00am EST
- 12:00pm WAT
- 1:00pm SAST
- 2:00pm EAT