Innovation and entrepreneurship not only increase productivity in existing industries and create jobs, they can transform economies and societies. This session focuses on developing talent for transformative leadership, the kind that can build a more inclusive and sustainable Africa. It explores the role of business and business schools as catalysts and enablers of innovation and entrepreneurship. It considers opportunities to strengthen collaboration across disciplines, borders, and sectors to enable Africa to leap ahead in efforts to achieve Agenda 2063.
- Session 1: Africa’s Talent Challenges in a Changing World
- Session 2: Transformative Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Session 3: The Future Workforce-Learning and Development in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Session 4: The Business of Sustainable Development
- Session 5: Powering Digital Transformation
Wednesday, 3 February 2021
- 7:00am PST
- 10:00am EST
- 4:00pm WAT
- 6:00pm EAT
This virtual forum is free of charge, complimentary of GBSN and Ecobank Academy.