The Asian Institute of Management has an available open rank faculty position in the area of Entrepreneurship.
Faculty member reports to the Associate Dean of the Institute. Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Academic Qualifications (Essential)
- A doctorate degree in Entrepreneurship, Management, Strategy, or related field with an international publishing track record.
Teaching Experience (Desirable)
- Local or international business school teaching experience (preferably at AACSB- or EQUIS-accredited schools at postgraduate level is desirable)
- Experience in teaching courses at the graduate level
- Practices participant centered learning
- Familiarity with teaching and developing online courses
The faculty is also expected to actively engage in various Program, School, and Institute committees and participate in community service. Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills are also required. Faculty members have the following teaching, research, and citizenship responsibilities:
- Undertake teaching in degree and non-degree programs
- Play a significant role in the design, development, planning, and review of courses, modules, etc. for degree and non-degree programs
- Provide general guidance and support to students, and give timely and relevant feedback
- Mentor students undertaking capstone projects, learning labs, and other projects or activities
- Aim to be recognized as a thought leader in their chosen field, developing and maintaining an external profile appropriate to the discipline
- Perform research and scholarly activities and remain current
- Undertake research and publish in internationally recognized peer-reviewed journals
Applicants must apply online by submitting their 1) letter of interest and 2) a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, including educational background, work and/or consulting experience, and a list of the applicant’s research publications.