The Asian Institute of Management has an available open rank faculty position in the area of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
Faculty member reports to the Associate Dean of the Institute. Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Academic Qualifications (Essential)
- A doctoral degree in mathematics, computer science, artificial intelligence, physics, statistics or related quantitative field with an international publishing track record
Professional Experience Gained in an International Environment (Desirable)
- Professional experience in applied and theoretical statistics and other data science relevant fields
- Undertake teaching in degree and non-degree programs
- Play a significant role in the design, development, planning, and review of courses, modules, etc. for degree and non-degree programs
- Provide general guidance and support to students, and give timely and relevant feedback
- Mentor students undertaking capstone projects, learning labs, and other projects or activities
Applicants must apply online by submitting their 1) letter of interest and 2) a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, including educational background, work and/or consulting experience, and a list of the applicant’s research.