Asian Institute of Management has available open rank and full-time faculty positions in the field of Information Technology.
Faculty member reports to the Associate Dean of the Institute. Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Academic Qualifications (Essential)
- Applicants must have a Ph.D. degree at the time of appointment from an internationally accredited university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related discipline, with a publishing track record in International Journals.
Professional Experience Gained in an International Environment (Desirable)
- Professional experience in the field of Information Technology, Project Management, Systems Development and relevant fields, and a Project Management Professional is desirable.
Teaching Experience (Desirable)
- Local or international business school teaching experience (preferably at AACSB- or EQUIS-accredited schools at postgraduate level is desirable)
- Experience in teaching at the graduate level
- Practices participant-centered learning
- Familiarity with teaching and developing online courses
The faculty is also expected to actively engage in various Program, School, and Institute committees and participate in community service. Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills are also required. Faculty members have the following teaching, research, and citizenship responsibilities.
Applicants must apply online by submiting their 1) letter of interest and 2) a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, including educational background, work and/or consulting experience, and a list of the applicant’s research publications.