New Orleans, Louisiana
The Assistant Dean of Graduate Admissions is responsible for the successful leadership and management, according to the strategic direction established by the Freeman School and its Faculty, of the operational units that administer graduate admissions currently housed on the New Orleans campus. This includes the units of Graduate Admissions/Financial Aid. The Assistant Dean of Graduate Admissions reports to the Senior Associate Dean for Academic Programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of the processes and systems employed by graduate business schools to recruit and admit with respect to educational opportunities and career entry and development.
- Proven leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative manner.• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with systems, software, and technologies commonly used to effectively and efficiently manage recruiting and admissions.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
Required Education and/or Experience
- An MBA degree or other graduate degree in business or a related discipline;
- At least ten years of experience in graduate business education, including at least five years of significant managerial/supervisory experience.