Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Asian Institute of Management has available open rank faculty positions (Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor/Clinical Professor) in the area of Financial Technology (Fintech)
Academic Qualifications (Essential)
- A doctoral degree in Finance, Information System, Computational Finance or related field with emphasis on financial technologies are required for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor ranks. A masters degree is required for Clinical Professors.
Professional Experience Gained in an International Environment (Desirable)
- Professional experience in applied and theoretical financial technologies. Experts and consultants in Financial Technologies are especially encouraged to apply.
Areas of Expertise
- Demonstrable expertise in the field of financial technologies, computational finance, behavioral finance, financial econometrics, capital formation, digital forensics, algorithmic trading.
Desirable areas of expertise and specific research interests may include:
- Computational finance
- Machine learning applied to finance
- Cryptocurrencies and coin offerings
- Information markets
- Financial innovation
- Fintech regulation
- Finance-related research that utilizes artificial intelligence, machine learning, and quantitative finance approaches
The faculty is also expected to actively engage in various Program, School, and Institute committees and participate in community service.
Applicants must apply online by submitting their 1) letter of interest and 2) a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, including educational background, work and/or consulting experience, and a list of the applicant’s research publications.