The Africa Business School (ABS) at Mohammed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P, Morocco, Rabat Campus) is recruiting PhD Students in Energy Economics, Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Operations and Supply Chains, Organizational Behavior, Sustainability, and Tourism.
We are looking for recent research-minded graduates with a completed master’s degree or equivalent and a strong academic background who wish to pursue research in the African context. Faculty and researchers from African universities, who do not have a PhD degree yet are also encouraged to apply.
The program is delivered in English and offers:
- A unique emphasis on research, with limited teaching requirements.
- Extensive Research Training (mandatory and complementary coursework).
- A generous compensation.- Partnerships with top business schools.
- The potential for unique, corporate, and public partnerships for research.
- Supervision by experienced researchers with international track records in collaboration with professors of professional practice.
- Co-supervision by top academics at partner universities, research internships at international top universities for the best candidates.
- Participation in at least two international academic conferences, among other benefits.
Please find details on the program and the application process below.