Date: Tuesday & Wednesday, June 28-29
Time: 5:00am EDT-6:0am EDT
Launch your career with the Localized Virtual Career Fair, 2022 #LocalizedVCF
Localized is bringing employers, industry experts, and career coaches together, under one virtual roof, to launch your career the right way. This is your opportunity to interact with Employers seeking to recruit exceptional and diverse talents in meaningful roles across different industries and geographies.
Here’s what to Expect:
- Meet with relevant recruiters looking for talent like you to learn about open positions
- Attend Expert Sessions to help you explore different career paths and gain tailored advice
- Attend Career Development Workshops to improve your CV/Resume and Cover Letter writing skills
- Apply for open positions
- June 28 Day 1 [10:00 GMT – 17:00 GMT] – Tech & Business Remote Jobs
- June 29 Day 2 [10:00 GMT – 17:00 GMT] – Tech & Business On-site Jobs (regional)
Full schedule and links to more sessions will be posted here shortly.
In this opening session, we will walk you through the platform to help you navigate the Virtual Career Fair and provide further instructions on how you can interact with Employers and Experts.
Click “Register” to secure your slot. When the webinar launches, that same button will say “Join with Zoom.” Click to join the event.