Strategy and M&A are one of the largest fields in Consulting. Strategy
Consultants provide clients with strategic advice on certain management
topics. Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Consultants guide clients through
M&A and other M&A related matters such as debt and equity financing.
In this session, we will look at Strategy and M&A from the perspective of
working with a Tech giant, rather than a Consulting Firm.
Our Expert, Alonso Bustamante, Head of Strategy and M&A at Cloudflare, will walk you
through his responsibilities, day-to-day activities, and the skills
necessary for this role.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
– Your experience and background
– To MBA or not to MBA?
– Transitioning from other sectors to Tech
– The benefits of internships at different career stages
– How to up-skill and stay updated on the newest trends and technologies
– Industry trends and essential skills (what do recruiters look for when
hiring fresh talents?)
– Careers at the intersection of Business and Tech
– What does it mean to be a Head of Strategy & M&A at Cloudflare?
– What does your typical day look like?
– Your advice for students and recent graduates
– Your advice for those looking to transition into a new industry
– Questions from the audience