The Going BEYOND Awards are designed to highlight institutional programs or initiatives that demonstrate community impact, embody the spirit of inclusive and sustainable development and represents the spirit and values of GBSN Beyond. Institutions from across the globe are invited to submit an entry for the Going BEYOND Awards.
Leaders from institutions submitting qualifying entries will be invited to deliver short talks (8-10 minutes) about the program at one of four Impact Roundtables as part of the Leaders Track of GBSN Beyond. This open sharing process will involve not only other Leaders presenting, but also an audience of leaders from business, civil society, and government.
Qualifying entries describe programs that have demonstrated positive impact on society BEYOND the traditional degree programs offered by institutions and academic research published journals.
Entries will follow a standard format that includes:
- Program Description
- Program Impact and SDG Progress
- Program Outlook
- School Profile
- October 10, 2021 – Call for Awards Submissions Closes
- October 2021 – Impact Roundtables are Hosted (Dates TBA)
- November 15-17, 2021 – GBSN Beyond
- November 17, 2021 – Virtual Awards Ceremony announcing the winner of the Going BEYOND Awards