Professor of the Personal Management Area
IPADE Business School
- Master in Interdisciplinary Studies, Royal Roads University, Canada.
- Bachelor of Communication, UNAM, FES Acatlán, Honorable Mention.
- Doctor of Social Sciences, Royal Roads University, Canada.
- Human Resources, Zuma Energy, 2016-2017.
- Organizational Development, Scitum-Telmex, 2015-2016.
- Organizational Development, Nextel, 2011-2014.
- Organizational Development Headquarters, Nestlé Mexico, 2009-2011.
- Head of Human Resources, Citibanamex, 2001-2009.
- Guest Professor, Universidad Panamericana, 2015-2016.
- Member of the International Coaching Federation and the Association for Talent Development, 2013.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Research Center for Women in Senior Management (CIMAD), 2018.
- Participation in consulting projects and as an invited speaker at the international level in: Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America, Italy, Germany, Ecuador, Peru and Chile, 2014-2019.
- Academic Excellence, UNAM, 1996-1997.
- Most of the organizations where he has collaborated have received recognition from Great Place to Work, Top Companies, Socially Responsible Companies and for Gender Equity.
Areas of Interest
- Organizational development
- Crisis management and resilience
- Talent Development