New from The Case Centre, Case Focus offers a journal publication outlet for high-quality, peer reviewed teaching cases, with a focus on management and business situations in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
Richard McCracken, Director of The Case Centre and Editor-in-Chief of the journal, said: “We are excited to announce the first journal offered by The Case Centre. Our aim is to encourage more faculty to write cases with a real, authentic regional voice and understanding. I believe that Case Focus will be an important contribution to business and management education in the MEA region.
“We are also delighted to have assembled an editorial board that comprises distinguished management and business educators and specialists from around the world.”
Cases can be submitted to the journal between 1 May 2019 – 31 August 2019. The first issue of Case Focus will be published in June 2020.
Find out more about the journal at www.thecasecentre.org/CaseFocusJournal
The Case Centre is the independent home of the case method and is dedicated to advancing the case method worldwide, sharing knowledge, wisdom and experience to inspire and transform business education across the globe. It is a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity.
For more information please contact:
Antoinette Mills, +44 (0)1234 756416, email@example.com
Notes for Editors:
- Case Focus journal
- Case Focus editorial board members
- About The Case Centre
Case Focus journal
Launched on 14 April 2019, Case Focus offers a journal publication outlet for high-quality, peer reviewed teaching cases, with a focus on management and business situations in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region. www.thecasecentre.org/CaseFocusJournal
Case Focus editorial board members
- Richard McCracken, The Case Centre (Editor-in-Chief)
- Alfons Sauquet Rovira, ESADE
- Bettina Bastian, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (USEK)
- Debapratim Purkayastha, ICFAI Business School (IBS)
- Haifa Jamalallail, Effat University
- Hanane El Kouari, Association of African Business Schools (AABS)
- Howard Thomas, Singapore Management University
- Isseu Diop Sakho, Université Gaston Berger
- John Mukum Mbaku, Weber State University
- Moses Acquaah, Bryan School of Business and Economics, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Rachida Justo, IE University
- Sherif H. Kamel, School of Business, The American University in Cairo
- Soumitra Dutta, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business, Cornell University
- Thami Ghorfi, ESCA School of Management
- Tim Mescon, AACSB International.
The Case Centre
The Case Centre is the independent home of the case method. We are dedicated to advancing the case method worldwide, sharing knowledge, wisdom and experience to inspire and transform business education across the globe. We are a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity. We:
- distribute the world’s largest collection of management case studies, articles and books
- provide training in case method teaching, writing and learning led by globally renowned experts
- run international case competitions and awards: the case method ‘Oscars’
- offer case writing scholarships to unpublished case writers
- publish books and articles by eminent case method specialists
- offer authors an efficient worldwide case publishing and distribution service.
We are governed by our Memorandum and Articles of Association. Our Executive Committee, comprising up to fourteen annually elected academic representatives from member organisations, meets four times a year to establish our policy and oversee our progress. Our US operation is overseen by a board of directors from academia and business.