Boasting an unrivaled reputation as the top private business school in Egypt and one of the best in Africa and the Arab world, the AUC School of Business is dedicated to transforming the young eager and innovative minds of today to become the responsible change agents of tomorrow, all while developing relevance and leadership in an evolving ecosystem. Situated within AUC and enjoying nearly seven decades’ worth of history, the School offers a wide range of programs and activities that extend beyond the classroom to provide a holistic and engaging experiential learning approach.
AUC is happy to announce it is officially ratified as the first university in Africa and the Middle East to join the Global Alliance of Management Education, CEMS, consortium offering a distinguish Master in International Management (CEMS MIM) ranked number nine by the Financial Times.
Stemming from its deep belief in the strength and potential of your institution, AUC invites your students and graduates to learn about this program and to apply for the first cohort starting in fall 2019. APPLICATION DEADLINE: April, 8, 2019
The CEMS MIM (Master in International Management)
Your Gateway to The World!
Master in International Management CEMS MIM is a prestigious global business degree that is acknowledged as the best passport for an international career. The CEMS MIM aims to develop high-quality graduates with a well-developed global mindset, in preparation for an international career in business. CEMS MIM graduates are prepared to be socially responsible global citizens with high standards of performance and respect for cultural diversity.
The CEMS academic, corporate and social members work collectively to develop knowledge and provide education that is essential in the multilingual, multicultural and interconnected business world.
The CEMS MIM is a one-year pre-experience master’s program that builds on previous knowledge acquired by students in their Bachelor’s degree studies. The CEMS MIM year includes three main terms, whereby students are required to spend one term at their home institution, one term at any of the other 30 CEMS member schools around the globe, and one international internship of at least 8 weeks (can be in any of the CEMS corporate partners around the world or any other company).
Students command of at least three (3) languages, including mother tongue, are mandatory to graduate. Upon graduation, CEMS MIM students become alumni of both CEMS and their home school. The CEMS MIM is the most international pre-experience master program in the world.
What does the CEMS MIM program offer?
CEMS MIM offers top-notch curricular content co-designed by all CEMS member schools and corporate partners. When joining the program you will:
- Spend one term abroad during the year of the CEMS MIM program at one of our leading 30 partner business schools across 6 continents;
- Join 8 weeks of internship at a company of your choice anywhere in the world
- Gain a thorough academic foundation on the management of international companies, practical experience through real business projects and international internships, and training in general and specialized management skills
- Access numerous opportunities to meet and network with representatives of global leading companies
- Conduct a consultancy project carried out in collaboration with multinational companies
- Attend practical seminars geared toward developing leadership and soft skills
- Become part of a global network of CEMS alumni, very valuable resources in the shaping of your career path
Join top students from across the globe and set yourself up for an extraordinary career in management with the CEMSone-year global Master in International Management CEMS MIM.
How to Apply
Applicants should apply through both AUC and CEMS websites using the following two applications links:
* Please note that the program is very selective and limited number of seats are available. Applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis. We strongly encourage you to apply as early as possible to guarantee your place.