Intercontinental Hotel Nairobi
City Hall Way, 00100
Located in the city centre next to the famous Parliament buildings and in a walking distance to Nairobi’s most famous sights, InterContinental Nairobi is an ideal address for business or leisure. The latest technology will please corporate travelers, including high speed Internet access in guest rooms, and wireless connectivity in public spaces.
*Please note GBSN will be providing transportation to and from the hotel and the conference venue.
Conference Room Rate
King Superior Room: $150 USD per night
King Bed Deluxe: $190 USD per night
*These rates are inclusive of breakfast, wifi, and all the statutory taxes, which is currently at 28%.
- These conference room rates represent the best rate available considering the volume of rooms, length of stay and season.
- These conference room rates will apply for 11/6 – 11/9 only.
- Check-in time is 2:00pm
- Check-out time is 10:00am
- Although the Hotel will make every reasonable effort to accommodate guests who arrive before the check-in time, the Client recognizes that guest rooms may not be immediately available. Baggage storage will be available from the Hotel.
- All early arrivals and late departures will attract an additional fee on the room rate.
- All our rooms are non-smoking.
- Airport transfers are available at USD 40 per person one way.
Please find the booking link to facilitate direct reservations below. For any hotel inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Booking Deadline: October 10, 2018
How to get to Intercontinental Hotel Nairobi
From Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA)
Distance: 16 KM / 11.18 MI
Taxi Charge (one way): $40 USD per person
Time by taxi: 20 min (subject to traffic flow)
Wilson Airport (WIL)
Distance: 5 KM / 3.11 MI NORTH WEST to Hotel
Train Station Name: Nairobi Railway Station Distance 3.0 KM / 1.86 MI SOUTH EAST to Hotel