6:00 I Stakeholder Dialogue: Gender Equity in the Workplace
- Vinika Rao, Executive Director, INSEAD Emerging Markets Institute and Gender Initiative; Director, Hoffman Global Institute for Business & Society, Asia, Singapore (READ BIO)
7:00 I Women’s Leadership: Innovative and Equitable Entrepreneurship
- Karen Sherman, President, Akilah Institute, USA (READ BIO)
- Her Highness Sheikha Intisar AlSabah, Insitar Foundation, Kuwait (READ BIO)
- Patricia Ithau, Regional Director, Stanford Seed East Africa, Kenya (READ BIO)
- Olayinka David-West, Associate Dean and Professor of Information Systems, Lagos Business School, Nigeria
8:00 I Trusted Cloud Principles for Human Rights Protection
The Trusted Cloud Initiative seeks to partner with governments around the world to resolve international conflicts of law that impede innovation, security, and privacy, and to establish and ensure basic protections for organizations that store and process data in the cloud. Through this initiative, cloud service providers commit to working with governments to ensure the free flow of data, to promote public safety, and to protect privacy and data security in the cloud.
- Mike Posner, Director of the Center for Business and Human Rights; Jerome Kohlberg Professor of Ethics and Finance, NYU Stern School of Business, USA (READ BIO)
9:00 I Mad Max or the Wild West: what is the future of lifelong and executive education?
Hear about the findings from a joint study run by CarringtonCrisp and LinkedIn.
- Andrew Crisp, Founder and Owner, Carringtoncrisp, United Kingdom (READ BIO)
- Andrew Cohen, Enterprise Account Executive – Education Vertical, LinkedIn, USA (READ BIO)
9:30 I Stakeholder dialogue: The Future of Work
- Michaela Rankin, Deputy Dean International, Monash Business School, Australia (READ BIO)
- Peter Thomson, FutureWork Forum, USA (READ BIO)
10:15 I Keynote: Impact of Remote and Hybrid Work on the Culture of Innovation
Has hybrid work put us at risk for social disengagement? Is it threatening to deplete one of our most important and relevant resources—our social capital? Perhaps more than ever, how we are connected is a critical determinant of success and well-being. Based on years of research and experience across major global companies–and leveraging the discoveries from the pandemic’s grand experiment with remote work–this session will explore the future of hybrid work and its impact on performance, productivity, learning, and innovation.
- Michael Arena, Head of Global Talent, Amazon Web Services, USA (READ BIO)
11:00 I DEANS Networking Session, sponsored by GMAC
This invitation only* session, sponsored by GMAC, will convene Deans from leading schools across the globe to engage in conversations around the challenges and opportunities for business schools in our current environment. In this 75-minute session Deans will reconnect with peers and discuss key issues that matter most to you. This session offers a place to share creative thinking and innovative solutions your school is implementing to overcome obstacles.
- Sangeet Chowfla, President & CEO, Graduate Management Admission Council™, USA
11:00 I GOING BEYOND Awards PROGRAM SHOWCASE
11:45 I INNOVATION BREAK
12:15 I Key Challenges to Sustainable Humanitarian Supply Chains
- Pamela Steele, Supply Chain Transformation Director, Pamela Steele Associates (READ BIO)
12:25 I Stakeholder dialogue: building sustainable humanitarian supply chains
- Moderator: Sherwat Elwan Ibrahim, American University in Cairo School of Business, Egypt (READ BIO)
- Prashant Yadav, Affiliate Professor of Technology and Operations Management, INSEAD Business Schoo, France
- Andrea Davis, Senior Director | Global Emergency Management, Global Security & Aviation, Walmart, USA (READ BIO)
1:20 I Making Business School Cases More Balanced and Diverse
- Richard McCracken, Executive Director, The Case Centre, United Kingdom (READ BIO)
- Karthik Ramanna, Professor of Business and Public Policy, Director of the Master of Public Policy, Blavatnik School of Government, Oxford University, United Kingdom (READ BIO)
2:00 I GBSN Beyond Awards Ceremony
- The HUMLOG Challenge Top 3 Teams
- Capsim Microsimulation Top 3 Simulations
- Going BEYOND Awards Top Nominations
2:45 I Closing Sequence